Herbruck Alder Health Advocates can work with you to coordinate and implement wellness programs to help lower your company’s healthcare costs.
We focus on prevention of claims through identification of high risk factors. Intervention results in the reduction in overall healthcare cost to our clients. We assist management in setting up wellness plans with on site health screenings, Health Risk Assessments (HRAs), Intervention and Employee Education.
Our programs identify Heart Disease, Diabetes, Liver Disease, Kidney Disease, Thyroid Disease Anemia and Cancer.
- The US spends 75% of healthcare dollars on diseases
- Identification and prevention of health risks is the most cost effective process to reduce healthcare costs
- Wellness plan administration
- Employee Health Risk Assessments
- Communication materials, including: Herbruck Alder Wellness Resource Library, Hope Health newsletter, Healthclips electronic newsletter
- Health Fair Coordination
- Healthy lifestyle initiative implementation
- Lunch & learn presentations
A Successful Wellness Plan
- Keeps healthy employees healthy.
- Keeps moderately healthy employees from becoming chronically ill.
- Provides resources to those employees who are chronically ill that will keep them from getting worse.